Halsey House Policies
- Room rates are per night for single or double occupancy and include breakfast.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover
- Well-behaved young adults 13 and up are welcome.
- No smoking allowed inside, please use designated outdoor areas.
- While we are not equipped to accommodate wheelchairs, we have a first floor guestroom equipped with a large walk-in shower for persons with limited mobility.
- Check-in from 4 pm to 8 pm.
- Check-out is 11 am (please inquire if special arrangements are needed).
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes and change without notice.
- Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets.
For the comfort and convenience of all our guests, smoking is permitted only outside in designated areas on our side porch and patio. The policy of no smoking indoors is strictly enforced with a $500.00 cleaning/fumigating fee charged to the credit card on record if a guest chooses to ignore and light up inside.
A prepayment of 50% of the total booking amount, or the cost of one night’s stay, whichever is greater, by check or credit card will confirm your reservation. For reservations within two weeks (14 days) of the arrival date, 100% prepayment is required. If you are paying your deposit by credit card, the deposit amount will be charged to your card at the time the reservation is made. Balance is due upon arrival (Special Events and Holidays due 60 days prior to arrival).
Cancellations must be made in writing 15 days prior to arrival; 60 days for Special Events and Holidays. Failure to provide timely written notification will result in a forfeit of the deposit money, as well as the balance due for the booking. If we are able to re-book the room then monies would be refunded less a $30 service fee.
Should it be necessary for guests to depart earlier than the confirmed departure date, or change reservations in any way, guests will be responsible for the full amount of the intended stay unless we are able to re-book all nights.
All changes to confirmed reservations are subject to a $30 administration fee per room. Trip insurance is highly recommended.
FORGOTTEN ITEMS: Have you forgotten something and left it behind at Halsey House?
We are more than happy to return things to you that have been left behind by mistake at Halsey House. However, you must contact us in writing to have a specific item(s) returned.
The base fee for our handing this matter for you, starts at $20 and goes up according to our costs in finding suitable packing materials, the shipping costs and any insurance (if requested) and must be paid to us in advance.